Toys manufacture in China (25 pics)

More than 70% of the world’s toys are made in China, most of them in Guangdong province.

Everybody remember last scandal with china toys involved Mattel and few other major toymaker companies. In the US, almost a million items have been sent back by worried parents or taken off the shelves of Wal-Mart and Toys R Us. In the UK and Ireland, Mattel has issued a warning and offered refunds for the 94,000 items that have been shipped into the market since May 2007.

Now let’s see it inside, these photos has been taken on one of Chinese toy making plant.

Toys manufacture in China

76 comments ↓

#1 rytis on 09.20.07 at 11:52 am

so that’s what elves look like nowadays. they’ve gotten taller.

#2 A Look At A Chinese Toy Factory - Hemmy.net, A source of varied interests on 09.20.07 at 1:38 pm

[…] Source: Mazm […]

#3 Gary on 09.20.07 at 3:29 pm

actually it looks like these photos from few different factories..

#4 Mike’s Weblog » Chinese Toy Factory Pictures on 09.20.07 at 11:55 pm

[…] Check this out. […]

#5 links for 2007-09-21 | Neural Market Trends on 09.21.07 at 12:30 am

[…] Toys manufacture in China (25 pics) — maZm This is where your toys come from boys and girls (tags: china) […]

#6 » Me lo compri, papà? » A totanus in the net » Blog Archive on 09.21.07 at 3:27 am

[…] te lo compro, ma ti stampo e incornicio la penultima foto, se […]

#7 Ponder Marketing » Blog Archive » Your chinese production team is ready… on 09.22.07 at 9:44 am

[…] came across a fascinating photo essay where a photographer got (rarely granted) access to a few Chinese assembly plants. If you run or […]

#8 ectoplasmosis » Chinese Toy Factory on 09.22.07 at 3:37 pm

[…] Toys manufacture in China (25 pics) [Mazm] […]

#9 Mon Mothma on 10.04.07 at 6:05 pm

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

#10 yoyopro on 10.09.07 at 12:27 pm

Beautiful photos, the photographer is very talented.

#11 New Dubai Mega project: 75km Arabian Canal — maZm on 10.10.07 at 5:38 pm

[…] Toys manufacture in China (25 pics) […]

#12 Linda on 10.11.07 at 3:17 pm

How can I get in contact with the photographer?

#13 A DJ FROM SOMEWHERE! on 10.11.07 at 11:33 pm

Dont see any problem with that factory other than the 1 picture of the exhausted worker. Looks clean , good conditions albeit a lot of toys to be made but exactly the same as many plants here in the uk.

#14 A DJ FROM SOMEWHERE! on 10.11.07 at 11:33 pm

Good photographic work by the way.

#15 Carlo on 10.12.07 at 1:32 am

People Power….Fight Slavery!!!

#16 Boi-o on 10.12.07 at 7:47 am

Pyramids = Proof that slavery gets shit done

#17 Mozah on 10.12.07 at 8:19 am

“Pyramids = Proof that slavery gets shit done“

Isnt there a theory about how the pyramids where built by
paid workers because of their high quality?
Not that I care to discuss it really.

#18 tom on 10.12.07 at 9:00 am

ya they don’t look that bad, and so what its a toy factory and the workers probably need some extra rights provided by a better govt. but it looks like any factory all over the world…….you should see some car factories here in detroit…..same thing…..dirty tired ppl…

#19 ChinaMan on 10.12.07 at 9:02 am

Chinks in da house!!!

#20 paid slaves on 10.12.07 at 9:45 am

I don’t think they are slaves.

#21 Mike Jones on 10.12.07 at 10:41 am

The Guy sitting next to the red paint doesn’t look very well. LEAD ANYONE?!

#22 Stone on 10.12.07 at 11:40 am

No one should live their lives like that. But many have done that so I can live my life the way I do.

Thank you so much for your waste of life.

#23 Stone on 10.12.07 at 11:42 am

I´m sorry. I am so spoiled and you are so hard working.

#24 abvNorm on 10.12.07 at 12:32 pm

Notice any fatties?? I wonder why??

#25 chris on 10.12.07 at 12:44 pm

whys everyone so damn racist on the internet?

#26 fragged on 10.12.07 at 5:44 pm

quote ”
exactly the same as many plants here in the uk.”

There are few Uk companies that give the workers lunch, the workers there look better cared for than here.

For a nation working their way out of poverty the conditions are superior to any other nation that did the same thing in the west 100 or more years ago.

You could stop buying toys and let them starve

#27 John on 10.12.07 at 6:05 pm

What a guilt trip. That’s life, some win and some lose. Everyone on this planet can’t live the american dream cause there’s not enough resources and good jobs to go around. These workers wouldn’t care if the scenario was reversed and you were in the factory (enough to do something to change it). Just be thankful for what you have and realize it’s everyone’s duty to help themselves or die. Not a happy post but an honest one.

#28 Ralphtips on 10.13.07 at 5:19 am

Hi, this is a kind of slavery with a bit of benefits. Look at that sleeping under the table. They prob. make them work all day long. the food is like a prison or even worse. and we buy their products motivating these companies to continue to exploit the workers.

#29 Ralphtips on 10.13.07 at 5:24 am

sorry I forgot to say part of the other side.

What can we do? stop buying; thats going to lead to either of these two ways either the company closes and the workers kicked out therefore they starve or the company will try to improve the working conditions which in my opinion is the best but the weaker side.

#30 Msg. from Canada on 10.13.07 at 8:53 am

Is there this much ignorance going on in this world? Come on people, this is everywhere. Factory work is not only in China. These pics look like any other factory, actually quite clean. And for the sleeping, must be nice to have that option. I’m sure if you fell asleep at your’s, you’d be fired! As for slavery,not quite. Making a decent living and supporting the family. Atleast they’re not hanging out on the street corner selling themselves. Some of you people really need to open your eyes a bit more.

#31 From Southern California on 10.13.07 at 10:53 am

I only comment cause I think what I have to say is important. I suppose that is typical SoCal… anyway, the pictures are beautiful, the photographer is talented. As for the posts regarding the pictures I think they all say something about the people who made the comments. In many of the posts, there is reference to slavery, I understand that you come from privelege, as do I, but for many this is their lively hood and this is how they feed their children. On their salary they are able to provide shelter, food, and survive. Albeit, they do not live to the same standards as much of North America, but they can still be happy. The ethical dilemma the way i see it is that the toys cost nearly nothing to make but they are sold at incredible prices by comparison. i understand that that is business, and I dont blame the business owners they are also doing their best in a dog eat dog world. It just so happens that they were lucky and priveleged enough to be born in a place where they had opportunity handed to them. For me, the important thing as i look through these posts is that the people of asia are seen as “other,” they are seen a means to our american dream, and someone on here was even racist enough to throw out a slur… Pretty fucking pathetic (the slur part). I think that it is important to ponder the idea that these people are have feelings, they have brains, they can love, they look forward to family and desire happiness just like you and I. The world is getting smaller everyday through technology and a globalizing marketplace. I think it is time for us to realize that we are not that disconnected. For many from north america they fancy themselves separate from these people, the imagine that they will be successful and never need to consider the those across the water. I’ll let you in on a secret… The people who prosper in the US and Canada have the most global perspective and can see where the future is heading, they can see that we arent that disconnect from the “other”. I hope that many people in the US get a clue and start thinking about where things are headed. Not just say, “yeah, good point” but actually think about it and see if you cant make yourself better because you can actually think about shit. good luck.

#32 heyhey on 10.13.07 at 12:12 pm

They’ve got to be kidding us showing these pictures of nice clean factories and the happy happy workers building toys for the nice westerners. I’ll bet it got right back to business after the cameras were gone. And those people sleeping under the table? Whats the matter, those 18 hour days a little much for you? or can’t you afford a bed on your 14 cents an hour job. Strange how these pictures came along after all the scandal from the Chinese products lately. At least the stuff we caught. I’m sure the food facilities are just as clean, thats why we import so much food from our good friends the Communist Chinese.

#33 asian on 10.13.07 at 1:28 pm

We have 1 hr nap time during noon. Which i believe most of the Americans call it 30 minutes lunch. In Asia this is acceptable to sleep in our little area. Notice how it’s day light?

#34 megan on 10.13.07 at 8:45 pm

These pictures do not say what the hours or the amount these people are making. Yes there are factories, and mines, and other blue collar work here in the US, but most of you do realize that most if not all have living (maybe low yes) wages, benefits, and frequently organizations to represent them (unions with lobbyists) and try to provide better pay, benefits, safety. etc. Do you think they have that in China? India? or some of the other countries providing western market goods? For those lacking education/global awareness - NO.
Several people responding to these images seem very uneducated (or stupid if that word was too big), and I find it sad that you wasted your free k-12 education. I believe the people in the photographs are better than you because they are at least working hard to make a better life for themselves. Can you say as much?

#35 MLT on 10.14.07 at 2:09 am

You couldn’t pay me enough money in the world to sit on one of those backless, uncushioned stools all day, every day, let alone what this bunch must get paid.

#36 anon on 10.15.07 at 5:41 am

“Pyramids = Proof that slavery gets shit done”

Shame the Pyramids werent built by slaves then eh?

#37 Tony on 10.16.07 at 8:30 am

Nice photos.

Interesting comments.

Their pay is low in US dollars, yes–but the cost to buy food and living is also much lower in US dollars. Some of their companies provide housing or apartments to their employees also.

The food in the photographs looks tasty. Most of the people in the photos (including the photos of groups) look healthy.

Products made in China are often excellent quality. Much of your computer was made there. Your light bulbs and cell phones and lots of your tools like hammers and chisels were made there too.

Products made in the USA have problems too. Look into it on the web. Google or Excite or any search engine will show you if you search for “American made product recalls” or something similar.

#38 New Hampshire on 10.22.07 at 8:36 pm

When I look at the people in these photos, I see dignity, and people who are making eye contact with the photographer because they have nothing to be ashamed about. Their clothes are clean, they are well groomed, and I suspect that none of them would whine about what a lousy world they live in. I don’t know how these workers view their world, and I certainly don’t know how they view ours, but if they read all these comments, they will have a pretty good basis for thinking that there sure are a lot of jerks out there!

#39 jerry on 10.23.07 at 6:24 pm

I detect a lot of middle class guilt and arrogance in these posts.

#40 DAN on 10.24.07 at 11:13 am

How much you want to bet that the photographer was given access to this factory and no other, for a reason. It is probably the best, cleanest one in all of China! Just a thought.

By the way, the great pyramids of Egypt are generally thought to be built by low wage workers, not slaves.

#41 Paul Gregg on 10.26.07 at 2:02 am

I’ll bet that was Chinese food at lunch. Yum!

#42 Cat on 10.26.07 at 2:04 pm

I noticed that conditions were clean, but also that lots of people looked tired. Since lots were wearing masks, I suppose due to paint fumes, I wondered about the ventilation. Any fresh air? And yes, if this is the only factory that was allowed to be photographed, I agree it was most likely the best possible conditions. A great idea to let people have a nap at lunch. How long are the work days? 8 hours, 10?

#43 Peng on 10.26.07 at 11:53 pm

It would be more comforting to know all that work was for a good cause. The Chinese workers don’t get as much as a pay as long hours; considering the surplus of the workforce vs. the inflow of foreign capital. The Chinese government might get a nice bonus for the deregulation and tax benefits, in exchange for allowing foreign companies to dump toxins on their native soil. The American consumer just gets a poisonous product made with human craft but cheap, unsafe materials. Who really benefits in this situation besides the free trade organizations and the company execs who thought up this absurd system of producing and selling “goods” in the first place? Who in their right mind would accept this willingly as the status quo and not even THINK about changing it?

#44 AUBREY on 10.27.07 at 8:31 am

I think the workers has a good condition of working environment. But the sad think is they have a bad salary
and China should really take a look at its people before coming to Africa.

#45 Mike . Bedfordshire. UK on 11.06.07 at 4:01 am

If we still made products in the UK that required small assembly work, I doubt the factorys would look so clean and the workers so well clothed for purpose. The canteen looked no different to the works canteens of the 80’s, prior to them being buldozed when the factories were closed when the work went to China and Singapore. It seems most British manufactures now have to obtain their food from mobile vans that ply their trade round the industrial estates in rain or shine.
As for the benifits we used to have; pensions, life insurance, and all ‘that crap’ as one small factory owner called the ‘only things that lot want, who work for me’! Our dear Mr Brown removed £500 billion/annum from those of us who still had some benifits left, to increase his own pension when his lot came to power, and to finance their ‘open door to merrie england’ policys. Is it any wonder that British children are not wanting to learn european languages anymore. Perhaps they should learn a Chinese language, it may be a more usefull tool to a sucssesful career, especially if you are interested in light engineering.

#46 furgoner on 11.14.07 at 8:53 am

is the system!!!!
is the capitalism whot live the comunism

es el sistema
es el capitalismo que vive del comunismo

#47 Visitor145 on 11.15.07 at 2:02 am

I have visited your site 197-times

#48 mike on 11.17.07 at 11:36 pm

Great photo work These are of upper end factories ,The people eat better than our usa low income band ,,They build with Honer and respect to all conditions ,,Dont make something negative out of a happy situation for a red government unless your willing to go to war and liberate them ,,But if we did that the rich american importers would be BROKE abd Bankrupt,Remember folks chin is now the2nd richest country Ther are Trillions of usa dollars in there country and one of there best customers is IRAN ,,,the people in china get along very well and supprort them ..Just go on Alibaba . com the china business network and lg in as a buyer ….Ask the 24 year old salesman what they think about IRAN ,,they like them

#49 Akiles on 11.19.07 at 4:23 pm

ALTOS MULOS!!!! / High mules!!!!!

#50 kathy on 11.20.07 at 2:56 pm

The conditions in this plant look good, but to be fair, this is the plant that the photographer was allowed to tour. Of course the government is going to grant him access to the facilities with the best conditions.

#51 Diego on 11.21.07 at 3:36 pm

Achei muito interessante essas fotos… imaginava que fosse diferente o processo de produção desse brinquedos…

I liked very much these photos. I think that different the tools production

#52 monica on 11.22.07 at 11:11 am

This must be a clean factory, there are many that are not so nice.

and yes, Mattel has the audit online, with the sickening truth

If Chinese companies care this little for their employees, should we really expect them to care about what is going into our children’s toys?

#53 BRIAN on 11.25.07 at 6:40 pm

I’ve been to Chinese factories, many times. I just returned from a inspection of 14 factories that do business with the company I work for. The photos that you see on this site are NOT the common normal factory photos. Chinese factories are terrible places to work. many in the north have no heat, it’s freezing in there. many in the south have no air curculation, its extremly hot in those factories. The sanitory conditions are horrendous!!. a hole in the floor of a unheated room IS the bathroom. the employees live in crampt, dirty one room apartments on the factory complex that they pay for out of their salary, which is extremly low….sounds a bit like the southern slave days to me!!. the workers don’t know anything else.
the photographer took some very nice photos of a very nice factory, which is not in any way the normal in China. factory workers do not make eye contact with you when you are in the factory…they are not allowed to, nor are they allowed to talk to you.
the photographer was shown what the chinese wanted him to see. And he ate it up as the truth

I am not anti American, I am American. not anti Chinese either. Not pro or Anti union either. But I know wrong when I see it…and I’ve seen it many times over there.

I won’t even get into the factory pollution that these people have to endure…evey day. Or the “Ghost people” that’s the undocumented 2nd child, the one the factries hire…then don’t pay…who are they going to complain too???, they don’t exist

I have factory photos that would make you cry.

I stopped dead in my tracks on many occasions and just shook my heads in disbeleif.

nobody on the planet deserves to be treated like the Chineses factory workers

#54 MyLaowai on 11.27.07 at 10:24 am

Second that one, Brian.

I see a lot of factories here in China, and very few are anything other than cesspits. Before I came to China, I would have described these places as ‘Slave Labour Camps’, but now that I’m here I realise that those are operated by the Communist Party as a way of making money and gettinng rid of people at the same time.

But, I digress. Rest assured that the photo’s you see above are not in any way representative of the way 99.9% of Chinese factories operate.

I’ve seen things that you lot wouldn’t believe, and worse besides.

No, those places don’t get my business, or the business of the people I represent, but they do get a shitload of business regardless, and plenty of it from the United States. I am not anti-American, but I am anti-American business practices, and I have become 100% anti-Chinese since coming to live here years ago.

And, just in case you thought that the factory workers had it bad, the peasant farmers here get it far worse…

#55 Kelsey on 11.28.07 at 12:37 pm

The workers need to be paid more money for the toys they are building, better conditions and benefits = happier workers which = more products produced, better products, and more money for the company. The company won’t lose profits the gain will offset it.

I also believe there should be more companys in the U.S. making products on our own home land for our people!

#56 BRIAN on 11.29.07 at 7:57 pm

Kelsey,

yes, that’s the way it should be, but unfortunatly it’s just the opposite. I agree with MyLaowai on the business practices, but I found them to be western in general, not just American.

the fact of the matter is this (in my industry anyway), Our customers dictate what they will pay for our product. We don’t. If we can’t deliver it at the price point that they dictate, then somebody else can and will. This is because they can then sell it in their stores at a “rock bottom” price. The consumer gets a product at a very good price. So who’s really to blame here. Certainly the companies that have it made, but also the big retail stores that set the price and the consumer who purchases it. In reality, nobody wants to pay higher prices at the check out line. That’s why the product is not made in the U.S. If it was, prices would be 3 times higher then product made in China. Labor, energy, transportation and raw materials are a fraction of the cost in China. That’s why everything is made there.

In my opinion, China has come along way with their infrastructure. I think the time will come within the next 10 years when they basically just tell the world “we’re raising the price 50%” and there will be nothing we can do about it. no other country could tool - up quick enough to pick up what China currently produces.

it costs approx. $3,500.00 to ship a 40′ container from china to the U.S. It cost approx $1,200.00 to ship a 40′ container from the U.S to china. that’s because 90 % of the containers going back to China from the U.S are empty and the steamship companies will take anything to get some freight in them…we don’t make anything in the U.S. anymore

#57 kelli on 12.07.07 at 1:09 pm

Do they look like they might be poisoning us ??? OR is it being poisoned during export ? ANSWER- BUY AMERICAN

#58 Natalie on 12.14.07 at 7:14 pm

These people, work to be able to feed themseleves, and their children. a pity some workers are so young. the rest looks fine to me! Normal job for their inviroment, and i bet these guys are happy to have it.

Job i job, and there is somebody to do it. To me accountancy-work, or data collector, is worse. I’d go crazy spending hours day by day “fucking” my brain. This is alright, as you cen keep your mind occupied, and think about what you want, not what the job demands. Hands are busy mind is free! ha-ha! :)
There is nothing worse than mind prison!!!

So.. people…those who think in their offices all day staring into the screen, dont think you are fucking brilliant! same cheet to me! Marketing slaves-is what we, you, all of uz are.
This chinese people there, you hier!

Freedom is precious!

#59 Natalie on 12.14.07 at 7:16 pm

This is the system!

System error! obviously.

#60 Andy on 12.19.07 at 6:47 pm

Oh, and did not know about it. Thanks for the information …

#61 Liz on 02.11.08 at 11:20 am

Natalie -

I can’t believe you just compared the conditions in many Chinese factories to an office job in the United States. If you can’t see what’s wrong with that assertion then I don’t know what else I can say.

#62 wyling sun on 02.18.08 at 7:17 am

I don’t really see anything “deplorable” in these toy factory images. the work envirnonment is neat and efficient. The workers are doing their job and are neatly dressed. If this was a factory in a “developed” country, it wouldn’t be any different. I can photograph factories in the States and it would look the same or maybe worst.

#63 sir jorge on 02.25.08 at 7:12 pm

a job is a job…better than not having one.

#64 jess on 02.27.08 at 12:36 am

I can’t believe that this happens

#65 STFU ALREADY on 02.27.08 at 9:11 pm

All you jokers that sit around and talk about this is horrible and people should be treated better, shut the fuck up. The mere fact I am writing on here is beyond me, but I am sick of people always bitching left and right about something that is not right in the world. Posting your 2 cents on the internet has never changed a damn thing. There is a button on your computer that will turn it off, when it goes off walk your ass out your front door, get in your car and go find someone to help. Not in China, Africa, India, Russia, Cuba, Mexico, or Bangladesh , right in your own freaking neighborhood, town, city, state, or country. Americans, oh we are so spoiled, we should reach out to the rest of the world, they are so put upon, blah, blah, blah. Bullshit, we have thousands of hungry, homeless, unemployed, uneducated, and sick that deserve more attention than someone with a job that is getting provided at least one square meal and nap at work. Oh how horrible. Why just once can we not clean up our own backyard before we go knocking on our neighbor’s door?

You can’t believe this happens?????? What that people actually work???? Hard to believe isn’t it? What the hell do you think your great grandparents, grandparents, and probably your parents did? Waved a magic wand and did a little dance to get a check coming to feed and shelter your whiny ass? Damn you talk about ignorance, go back a few decades before the INTERNET and CONVENIENCE and see what people did and still do to get by.

Besides that if it was so horrible all they have to do is hope on a boat or plane and come here. All you pansy pukes will welcome them with open arms, until one of them takes your job and you wishing you had decided a little bit earlier in life to follow a little idea that every oppressed, starved, and homeless person has to learn: HARDEN THE FUCK UP!!!!

-BALLS

#66 captain pat on 02.29.08 at 6:12 pm

regaurdless if it looks neat and clean ,or if there in the phyical chains of slavery or any of the other silly little things that all your silly little minds were able to come up with to comment ,the point is that these people live in a COMMUNIST country and are not free people ,they are not free to leave if they want or pray to ANY god if they feel like it ,i could go on and on about freedom what it is and all the freedoms that THESE people are NOT allowed to have.Please let me recap in very few words THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT FREE ,THEY LIVE UNDER A COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP,,,,GET IT ?

#67 STFU ALREADY on 03.01.08 at 9:59 pm

Who gives a fuck if they live in a communist country and they aren’t free. GET IT? Can a homeless person walk into a Holiday Inn and sleep in an vacant room for the night if they feel like it? Can an unemployed person walk into Burger King and order a Whopper for “free” if they feel like it? So where the hell is all this freedom that you speak of? Money makes you free, not the country you live in. Right now in China if you have enough money you can pray to a two headed jackass if you want to, because nobody is going to mess with you. You can drive down to an airport and vacation anywhere you want to if you have the money. Money is freedom, don’t kid yourself that you could go on and on about it. It comes down to one thing. So instead of boo hooing about a bunch of people in another country go out and feed some people here with all your freedom. I just did and it feels great. Let the Chinese take care of their own. If it was so bad for them, then they could walk out of the factory , band together, and overthrow the government. But they don’t, so what are you gonna do. And don’t say that wouldn’t be possible since they can’t own guns. All you hippies always don’t want people to have guns, but that is the first thing you think of when you start talking about over throwing a government. You think, “Oh we have to kill the leaders.” No. If you hate your oppressed society enough that you don’t want your countrymen, children, and grandchildren to go through your struggles and hardships you go in one big group and walk right through the bullets and military and take shit over. They can only kill so many. If it ain’t worth dying over, then it must not be to bad. QUIT BLAMING COMMUNISM LIKE IT IS SOME KIND RIPPLING DISEASE. IT IS JUST AN IDEA…. GET IT?

#68 bally on 03.04.08 at 9:10 am

jesus, lovely chinese chicks in there, i’m in south africa, can somebody invite me i come check 4 ma self…please

#69 amanda chavez on 03.10.08 at 11:20 am

that is so sad

#70 Chavez is Wrong on 03.18.08 at 4:38 pm

Heaven forbid anyone actually did any work. People are saying this is so sad, yet everyone is employed.

Good job at making the rest of the left look bad by being so fearful of real work and the real world.

#71 Karl Marx on 03.18.08 at 5:42 pm

Why do you guys hate hard work? Why do you act like blue collar work is below you? These people are employed. They can feed themselves and their families.

As a leftist I find their fear of hard work very offensive, think about what and who the left stood for and represented!

#72 John Smith on 03.20.08 at 4:07 am

Gotta love communism

#73 Talma Brown on 03.24.08 at 4:25 pm

I wanted to know where I would get my idea manufactured at in china. If possible send me a list of manufactures in china and what they specialize in.

#74 Bob Ladrach on 04.19.08 at 4:49 am

As a manufacturer of toys in the US. We use Chinese manufacturing. It is different - but as most in this blog refer it is better than other options that run prevelant through Chinese society. Not only do the companies I’ve been to provide breakfast, lunch and dinner but they also have an apartment complex and actually live free at the factory. Not too bad when you consider the cost of housing and food. The boss at the factory said that mostly young people work in the factories as a way to help the income of their families. He said that they only spend about three years at the factory before they move on. Don’t know if they get worn out or whether they go on to something better. But it was interesting that the biggest resource that China has is people. Here we would automate assembly lines, there it’s all manual labor.

As far as freedom, their freedom is a different definition than ours. If the borders came down, I’m sure you’d have an exodus but you’d also have many going in.

BTW - I didn’t see any overweight people there, except foreigners. Their food has almost no fat content and they don’t use much if any sugar or salt. I stayed over a month and at first thought the food was bland. Then as my body adjusted, began to find an amazing variety of flavors much more so than here in the US in the food. They eat soup with almost every meal. They like to suck on nuckles and bones and use the larger cuts of meat to make consumes. Then toss the used meat. American Chinese food is nothing compared to the real thing in variety. Each block in a city has three or four little restaurants where each is run by a family. Usually each family is from a different region where they specialize in a different type of food prep. Just walking down the street - is an adventure in gourmet food - just amazing. I lost 15 lbs. while I was there and loved it.

#75 nani on 04.19.08 at 9:38 pm

i want to no about toy manufactures and price list and about the companey

#76 sandeep kamra on 06.19.08 at 11:00 pm

factory is very big no other industry in india like this thanks for show production in factory